Type : Land
Land Size : 1300 sqm
Premium Block In Albany's Prime Heritage Precinct
Rare to find a vacant block of this size in this location. Build your ideal home here amongst charming character properties and take advantage of panoramic views to Princess Royal Harbour and the city centre.
Spread out and build your dream home across the 1300sqm site or maximise on your investment and subdivide. The natural elevation of the land will allow for water views from each of the potential subdivided lots and the 24.14m frontage will provide ease of access to the potential rear development.
An easy walk or cycle along newly established accessways will see you arriving in the centre of town amongst cafes, restaurants and more. With this great location also comes great proximity to shops, local farmers markets, the waterfront precinct as well as walking trails, public parks, and many attractions.
As it stands these incredible grounds feature an impressive granite wall and entry with concrete driveway, expanses of lawn, trimmed hedges and an original timber shed. A new boundary fence and separate driveway to the residence next door will soon be completed. All services available to the block.
• Elevated 1300sqm vacant land
• 24.14m frontage, 53.83m deep
• All services available, established front wall & entry
• Western boundary will be fenced
• Panoramic views of Princess Royal Harbour, Albany Port, CBD
• Easy walk to Albany's high streets or the waterfront precinct
• Great proximity to cycleway, cafes, restaurants, farmers market and more
• Subdivision potential (STCA) - R30 zoning
• Design guidelines from City of Albany apply due to Heritage Precinct
Act now and hold on to this exclusive property for the future or make the most of the government incentives still on offer. Either way this land will not disappoint. Contact Rob Mason on 0411 615 806 or email@example.com for further information or to meet on site to discuss.