Type : House
Land Size : 23 hectares
Council Rates : $1564
Rural Lifestyle in Beautiful Torbay
Set amid a peaceful farmland setting between Albany and Denmark, this contemporary designed farmhouse is ideal for those seeking a small farming or lifestyle property. Filled with modern luxuries and high-quality finishes, the home features spacious living areas, a self-contained master retreat and fantastic indoor and outdoor entertaining areas. The property is currently established as a cattle property with good pasture, plenty of water, excellent yards & fences and a large shed.
Built around 6 years ago, the home is immaculately presented. Enter through beautiful timber and glass doors into a large central living room running the full length of the building. Double glazed, cedar windows & doors, and wide jarrah floorboards flow throughout the living area. This leads into a large guest bedroom, dining room, kitchen and secondary lounge room.
The modern and well-appointed kitchen features high-end Miele appliances, generous stone benchtops and quality cabinetry providing plenty of storage including a full height pantry. A 900mm gas cooktop is matched with a commercial level rangehood, built-in wall oven with matching integrated microwave and a stainless-steel dishwasher.
Outside of the main living area is a large, enclosed sunroom with cosy wood fire for the winter months, plus an outdoor kitchen complete with stainless steel workbench, commercial grade electric bbq (suitable for indoors) and rangehood for year-round entertaining.
A very generous master suite forms a separate wing of the home, linked to the sunroom via a large study. The spacious bedroom contains an amazing walk-in wardrobe with ample storage and an equally impressive luxury ensuite bathroom. There is also a simple kitchenette with built in microwave oven and small fridge making this area ideal for use as an alternative guest wing or potential farm stay with private entry available, separate to the main house.
Get ready to come home and relax on the expansive undercover deck, with plenty of room for occasional furniture and enjoy the serene rural outlook towards the hills and ranges. Watch the native birdlife that enters the gardens surrounding the house and consider the lifestyle that awaits you, star gazing with friends around the fire bowl.
The property also offers a large, powered shed and multiple water tanks. The house is supplied with rainwater and stock troughs in each paddock are supplied with from water pumped from the dam. There is a selection of fruit trees and a small vineyard on site with plenty of space to expand.
• Well sorted small farming property with custom designed home
• Double glazed timber windows throughout the home
• Insulation to ceiling, walls and floor
• Self contained master suite or guest wing with adjoining study
• Second bedroom and combined bathroom/ laundry
• Multiple living areas
• High quality kitchen and wet areas
• Large, enclosed indoor/ outdoor room with bbq and wood fire
• Expansive decking with lovely rural outlook
• Large walk in storeroom with 300 bottle wine storage
• Double carport, 18m x 9m workshop / shed including end open bay
• 2 x rainwater tanks for house approx. 49,000l each
• Large dam pumps to tanks which supply garden and stock water
• 22.6 hectares or approx. 56 acres zoned General Agriculture
• Multiple paddocks, excellent fencing and yards
• Excellent pasture with good fertilizer history
• Idyllic south coast location near to Cosy Corner beaches and 20 minutes from Albany CBD
• Easy drive to Albany, Denmark and all surrounding attractions
If you are ready to escape from the hustle and bustle of daily life contact Rob Mason on 0411 615 806 or Monique Hammond on 0419 486 175 to book a private inspection.