Type : Land
Land Size : 5 hectares
Council Rates : $1191
Bush Block on City's Edge
This large parcel of land could be your secluded retreat only minutes from town. There is the opportunity to build a special residence and surround yourself in nature. With so much land to explore, you will be forgiven for thinking you are miles away from suburbia.
With an approved development area for house, shed and water tank, and a completed BAL assessment, much of the initial planning work has been done. The approval is based on rainwater capture and on-site effluent treatment which drastically reduces the cost of developing the site (as opposed to extending water and sewer lines).
Aerial photography from the surveyor indicates good water views are available from 2nd storey height at the proposed building site. The development approval requires clearing around the site to achieve a BAL 29 rating, which in turn will open up views further - probably from ground level.
* 4.85ha or 12 acres of land
* Super private location around 7km from CBD
* Approved location for development including house, shed & water tank
* Potential for good water views from house site
* Close to Princess Royal Harbour, Sailing Club, Little Grove Primary School & local shop
* Short drive to town & major local tourist attractions
An information pack including the development approval and BAL assessment are available on request. Please contact Rob Mason to meet onsite or discuss this opportunity further. Phone 0411 615 806 or email firstname.lastname@example.org