Type : House
Land Size : 6 hectares
Council Rates : $2206
Comfortable Home, Natural Setting
Built in 2004 by Steve McKinven Homes, this Colorbond home has a lovely rural feel and makes the most of its Northern outlook over the treetops and down into the valley beyond. Quality stables, good fencing and ample water add to what is a picturesque property of some 15.7 acres with a nice mix of pasture and bush.
The home itself is very comfortable and benefits from a simple, functional floorplan. A formal entry leads through to the kitchen, dining and main living area with cathedral ceilings, wood fire and expansive glazing to the North. The separate sitting area is a lovely room for reading, relaxing or watching TV.
All bedrooms feature built-in robes; the main bedroom with a good sized walk-in robe plus ensuite with spa bath. The study is well positioned and includes built in bookcase and desk.
The kitchen is central to dining and main living areas, has a functional layout and a glorious outlook to the North. Practical cork flooring features through living, main traffic areas and main bedroom with carpet in minor bedrooms. Generous 9 foot ceilings provide a sense of space and light throughout.
An elevated deck to the Northern side of the home is a delightful spot at any time of the day with a peaceful, treetop outlook.
The Colorbond stable and workshop structure includes two under-cover yards, a feed/tack area, a large lock-up workshop and a drive-through breezeway for parking a float.
* Well maintained, low maintenance Colorbond home
* Excellent orientation maximising Northern light and outlook
* Practical kitchen with wall oven, ceramic cooktop, corner pantry & breakfast bar
* Reverse cycle airconditioner to main living area plus slow combustion wood fire
* 12m x 12m high quality stable, parking & workshop area with power and water
* Auto double garage
* 100,000l (approx.) rainwater tank plus bore water to additional tank
* Good fencing, well maintained driveway, blend of pasture and native bush
Close to everything equestrian - the Albany Race Course and the Albany Equestrian Centre, this is THE location for horse lovers. There is direct access to the Stidwell Bridle Trail - offering 30kms of scenic, marked trails throughout the area. All of this, only 6.5kms from York Street!
Contact Rob Mason for further information or to view Lot 51 Racecourse Road, Robinson on 0411 615 806 or firstname.lastname@example.org