Type : House
Land Size : 644 sqm
Water Rates : $1471
Council Rates : $2367
Great Family Home or Investment
New price! An attractive home with a façade of Florentine brick and Colorbond and a great floorplan. The location is just down from the park, and with no neighbours behind, this is an ideal spot for families to grow and enjoy.
A welcoming formal entrance leads to two distinct living areas; a large open plan living and meals, plus TV room or theatre, allowing for some separation when needed. Bedrooms are all a good size and feature built-in robes with the master benefiting from its own ensuite bathroom.
The kitchen is very large with metres of bench space and plenty of storage including a corner pantry. There is access directly from the double garage making it easy to unload the shopping.
A large patio flows directly from internal living areas and is under the main roof of the house - ideal for gatherings and bbqs. This in turn leads to the neat, easy care rear yard with large shed/workshop. All you could want really!
* Large, open plan living/meals area with r/c airconditioning
* Separate, carpeted lounge/theatre room
* Large kitchen adjoining living/meals with corner pantry
* Good sized bedrooms with robes
* Easy care vinyl plank flooring through main traffic areas
* Rear patio area under main roof
* Double garage with auto door & shoppers' entry
* Large 6m x 4m shed with roller door and access door
* Neat, easy care yard
45 Scorpio Drive is priced to sell. Call for a private inspection - Rob Mason on 0411 615 806 or firstname.lastname@example.org