Type : House
Land Size : 4260 sqm
Water Rates : $269
Council Rates : $2823
High Quality Home In Stunning Natural Setting
Welcome to 107 La Perouse Road, Goode Beach - a beautiful home that is the result of careful thought and attention to detail by the designer, builder, and the owners. The peaceful bush setting near the top of the hill also provides stunning water views - the harbour is on one side of Vancouver Peninsula, and the ocean and islands are on the other.
Designed by Denmark architect, Hugh Wilson and built in 2008 by Albany's Greg Leeder Homes, the quality is obvious even at first glance. Once inside however, you soon realise this is a cleverly designed and extremely functional home that merges nicely into its surroundings. With two wings, and facing North, all rooms take advantage of the views and warming winter sunlight and have direct access to the full-length deck.
From the large lobby entrance, the guests wing is to the left and incorporates a living room, two Queen sized bedrooms, bathroom, powder room and large store that could be reconfigured as a kitchenette for self-contained living as this section of the home has its own separate entrance.
Up the short flight of steps from the entry is the main living area with soaring cathedral ceilings, jarrah flooring, feature stone fireplace and expansive glazing highlighting the stunning water views. This is a truly impressive area whether entertaining friends and family or simply relaxing near the warmth of the gas log fire.
Central to both living and dining areas is the stunning white kitchen with black granite tops - aesthetically pleasing and incredibly functional. A 900mm Ilve range is complimented by metres of counter space, breakfast bar, walk in pantry, large fridge space and quality cabinetry.
The master suite is grand yet warm and enjoys a bush outlook as well as water views. A large walk in robe is in keeping with the proportions of the owner's quarters as is the luxurious ensuite featuring spa bath with views, double shower stall, double vanity, bidet, and heated floors.
A generous study is accessed from the hall as well as the large double garage & workshop. A very practical laundry is also incorporated into the garage.
• Double glazing throughout and toughened glass to French doors
• Saw tooth ceiling feature to main living area providing extra light and warmth
• Ceiling fans, Rinnai Flame Fire and split system airconditioner to main living area
• Bose sound system in main living area and outdoor entertaining
• Acoustic insulation between living areas and bedrooms
• Ducted vacuum including sweep up vent in kitchen
• Chef's kitchen includes wine fridge, water point to main fridge, walk-in pantry, insinkerator & much more
• Heated floors to both bathrooms
• Powder room off main living area
• Solid internal doors to all bedrooms, TV outlets in all bedrooms
• Separate external entry to guests' wing
• Security system and fixed floor safe
• Merbau hardwood decking and stainless-steel balustrades
• Approx. 500sqm home including 146sqm of deck and 69sqm of garage/ workshop
• Approximately 1 acre of land in quiet bush setting 700m from the shores of Goode Beach
• 19,000l rainwater tank, mains water, water softener
• Two separate hotwater systems and 4 gas bottle manifold
Viewing of 107 La Perouse Rd, Goode Beach is by appointment only, and we welcome your earliest enquiry. To learn more or to view this magnificent Albany home, please contact either Rob Mason or Kevin Marshall on 0411 615 806 / 0408 936 380 or email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org