Type : House
Land Size : 12 hectares
Council Rates : $4817
Celestine Retreat - Your Lifestyle Opportunity!
Probably Denmark's best views! This is your opportunity to purchase a truly outstanding property and lifestyle with income in one of Western Australia's most picturesque locations.
The four luxury 4 star spa chalets plus the managers' / owners' residence sit on 30acres high on Mt Shadforth with some of the most incredible views over Wilson Inlet, the Southern Ocean, rolling fields and deep valleys. Currently run under excellent management, Celestine Retreat is a sought after destination for visitors to the beautiful South Coast of WA.
Only 4kms from the lovely town of Denmark, you are on the way to some of the region's best beaches, wineries, galleries and forest walks. A very highly rated accommodation provider in the Denmark area, Celestine Retreat enjoys high occupancy and repeat visitors every year.
The main residence houses the reception area and provides accommodation for both owners AND managers (or owner/manager plus guests) being split into two completely self-contained zones including 3 or 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, living areas and 2 kitchens. This is quite a unique situation and the benefits are obvious.
Spa chalets are 3 x two bedrooms and 1 x one bedroom wheelchair friendly chalet. All are fully equipped and feature stunning views - more details at www.celestineretreat.com
Zoned rural, you may choose to increase the currently small agricultural activities, look at developing a café/ restaurant/ bar or simply leave things as they are. Whichever way you look at it, they are not making any more real estate like this! Fresh air, peace and quiet and without doubt one of the most incredibly picturesque locations anywhere.
Substantial infrastructure and recent upgrades mean the buyers will benefit for many years from the current owners and managers efforts and expense. Far too many features to list, but a summary as follows:
* Large owners/ managers residence and reception recently repainted, re-carpeted and renovated bathrooms. Provides accommodation and facilities for two groups independent of each other.
* Four well maintained chalets fully equipped incl furniture, electrical appliances, kitchenware, bbqs, etc
* Manicured grounds and gardens with "outdoor rooms", pond and relaxing spaces to soak up the view
* Large 15m x 9m general purpose shed with plenty of storage
* Garage and storage shed for supplies, linen etc
* 6 x Rainwater tanks providing approx. 500,000l storage, vegetable gardens,
* 4 fenced paddocks, all year soak/ dam, small cattle & alpaca operation
* Substantial plant & equipment incl tools, 4wd ute, quad bike, mower, mulcher, etc
A more detailed information memorandum is available to qualified buyers on request and viewing is by appointment. Please contact Rob Mason on 0411 615 806 or firstname.lastname@example.org