Type : Land
Land Size : 473 sqm
Water Rates : $1491
Council Rates : $1789
Denmark Town Centre - Freehold Land
A rare and extremely affordable opportunity to set yourself up in this bustling tourist town on WA's stunning South Coast. Get your plans together for an exciting mixed use development on Denmark's main street and reap the rewards!
Facing Strickland Street, and with parking at the rear, these lots were developed to accommodate commercial use on the ground floor and residential / holiday accommodation on the first floor. Titles are issued and the developer has already installed a retaining wall between the two remaining lots (1A & 1B).
It is so rare to find vacant land in the town's high street where you have a blank canvas to build something that suits your own needs either for investment or personal use, or a combination of both. Both lots are priced for immediate sale and astute investors will no doubt consider purchasing both and have control over the whole site.
There is also an alternative plan (requiring a new subdivision of the land) which would have the lots facing North Street - this would potentially allow holiday accommodation on the ground floor rather than simply commercial.
• Town Centre land suitable for mixed use
• Bustling location opposite IGA
• 1A - Lot 104 - 473sqm dual street frontage
• 1B - Lot 103 - 457sqm facing Strickland St
• Access & parking easements apply
• Street parking on Strickland St plus carpark opposite
• Very short walk to Denmark River and all town attractions
• Titles issued ready for quick settlement
• Retaining wall between 1A & 1B completed
• Zoning - Commercial R25
Alternative plan facing North St:
• Lot 1 - 580sqm dual street frontage
• Lot 2 - 350sqm facing North St
• Access easement from Strickland St
Please contact Rob Mason or Lee Brampton for further information on 1A & 1B Strickland St in the heart of Denmark - 0411 615 806 / 0400 337 315 or firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com