Type : House
Land Size : 4559 sqm
Water Rates : $266
Council Rates : $2222
Enchanting Home, Private Setting
This immaculately presented home will appeal to homebuyers who simply want to move straight in and enjoy their new lifestyle. A very impressive property both inside and out where the quality of the workmanship is immediately evident. A very practical home that provides for easy living and year-round enjoyment in absolutely stunning surroundings.
Originally built in 2002, there has been a great deal of time and love (and money) expended by the current owners to bring the property up to it's current condition. Set over two levels; crisp, neutral décor is enhanced by gleaming jarrah floorboards and green, parkland-like gardens visible through every window.
A formal entry gives way to a welcoming living area with slow combustion fire and feature cathedral ceilings with exposed trusses. The dining area leads directly to the covered back deck overlooking both manicured gardens and natural bushland.
The kitchen features solid timber tops with contrasting white cabinetry, 900mm freestanding cooker and matching rangehood, Asko dishwasher and corner pantry. In prime position, you can still converse with those on the deck or at the dining table whilst preparing meals.
Two good sized bedrooms (one with robes) downstairs share a bathroom with a large bath. The main bedroom is upstairs and features a very large built-in robe. The fourth bedroom or study is also upstairs along with the near new bathroom.
* Large, open plan living leads to expansive covered verandahs
* Crisp, neutral décor & white shutters enhanced by gleaming jarrah floorboards
* Quality kitchen, renovated bathrooms & laundry
* Wood fire, airconditioning to living area and plumbed rainwater tanks
* Stunning grounds with water features and built in decks & seats
* Large bbq area built in under the house leading to open air entertaining space and fire pit
* Double carport plus double garage / workshop
* Under house storage
* Short drive to town, wineries and stunning beaches
We welcome your enquiry on this delightful property that is sure to provide new owners with many years of enjoyment and a sense of pride. Please call Rob Mason or Lee Brampton to arrange a private inspection of 17 Jasper Place, Shadforth on 0411 615 806 or 0400 337 315