Type : House
Land Size : 4001 sqm
Water Rates : $267
Council Rates : $2225
All You Could Want
This immaculate home offers everything you need and nothing you don't (in our opinion). Hidden from the street, once you enter the grounds it is immediately clear that this is one very "sorted" property. Generous spaces, stunning inlet and town views and large, covered outdoor entertaining areas are just some of the highlights.
Ease of access around the whole property and the home itself makes for a relaxing lifestyle. Only a couple of steps from your secure garaging lead you up to the enclosed rear patio area and then the house itself which is level throughout. The large, open plan living area features soaring ceilings, access to both front and rear alfresco areas, and makes the most of the views on offer.
The kitchen is well positioned to serve dining and living areas and also take in the views. Features include Smeg Induction cooktop and Smeg oven, Miele dishwasher and corner pantry.
The master bedroom is very private and benefits from a large walk-in-robe, ensuite and direct access to the front verandah. Minor bedrooms are located at the other end of the house, are generous in size, feature built-in-robes and all share a bathroom and separate toilet.
A large laundry and two separate linen presses compliment this very practical home.
Low maintenance and well established native gardens and lawn areas are separated by red hotmix driveway with curbing. The large shed / workshop is an ideal addition for a property of this size and features double roller doors and wood heater.
• 2012 Bernie Malatzky built home of Cedar & Colorbond
• Very private and secure property
• Views of inlet and Denmark township
• Double glazed and fully insulated (ceilings, walls, floor)
• Fully ducted reverse cycle airconditioning
• 4kw solar system
• Heat pump hot water system
• Jarrah flooring, doors and window frames
• Large front verandah taking in the views
• Fully enclosed rear patio with wood heater
• Double automatic garage plus 9m x 6m shed/workshop
• Beautifully established and landscaped one acre (approx.) block
• Just a couple of minutes to town centre, short drive to amazing beaches, trails and the best wineries
We welcome your enquiry and invite you to book a private viewing of this outstanding property. 11 Wishart Place will suit a wide range of buyers and offers an easy and enviable lifestyle in one of W.A.'s loveliest towns. Contact Rob Mason or Lee Brampton on 0411 615 806 or 0400 337 315.