Type : House
Land Size : 1 hectares
Water Rates : $266
Council Rates : $2339
Minimalism, Magnificent Outlook & Much More
The perfect "move in and enjoy" property - ideal for both full-time lifestylers and part-time solace seekers.
A three-year-old custom designed and built home with clean lines and a simple, functional floorplan; the property takes full advantage of its position some 170m above sea level. It enjoys views of Wilson Inlet, the Southern Ocean, Nullaki Peninsula, West Cape Howe and the South Stirling Ranges.
A striking exterior clad in Spotted Gum and with a skillion roof, this is an immediately recognisable property. Although it sits on 2 acres of land, this is an efficient property to run and maintain thanks to its simple garden layout and strong green credentials.
The large, open plan living area is both dramatic and functional. Honed concrete floors which feature throughout the house contrast with an all-white décor, the angular ceiling helps focus the view through large corner windows, and the vast space is soon made cosy thanks to the large built-in fireplace and clever window seats.
The bedroom wing is accessed down a light filled hallway with clever built-in storage. The main suite is spacious, has lovely views and features a large walk-in-robe and generous ensuite. Minor bedrooms are also a good size and benefit from built-in robes.
* Designed by Dean Muller and built by Bernie Malatzky in 2017
* Quality home clad in Spotted Gum, honed concrete floors
* Stunning kitchen, double Bosch ovens, 900mm cooktop & rangehood, scullery, and feature island bench with formed concrete top
* Large open plan living area with Jetmaster fire, study nook and window seats with built-in storage
* 4.5kw solar system, heat pump hot water and reverse cycle airconditioning
* Powered 12m x 7m shed incorporating insulated 28m2 studio - currently utilised as a music room
* Well sorted chicken run, fruit trees, vegie patch
* Walnut trees from the original Walnut Farm
* Fully fenced perimeter with dual access ways (Walnut Gr & Peace St)
* Minutes to great wineries and on the way to world class beaches and walk trails
Such an amazing location only 3km from Denmark townsite, we encourage your enquiry and look forward to showing you 1 Walnut Grove. Please contact Lee Brampton or Rob Mason on 0400 337 315 or 0411 615 806.