Type : House
Land Size : 444 sqm
Water Rates : $1462
Council Rates : $1717
A warm welcome to this light and bright little gem tucked away in a fantastic quiet cul-de-sac location within an easy walk to the heart of Denmark.
This near new and level home with a touch of up-cycling combines to offer a wonderful feel-good home. A compact and very low maintenance home and property provides the perfect escape for those seeking a lock and leave from city life or a sensational first home for singles or couples alike.
Easy care gardens flow to paved, tranquil and private courtyards as well as a picture perfect separate studio which has had a recent transformation allowing for a multitude of uses.
• Northern aspect in quiet cul-de-sac location
• 5 year old main house plus renovated and lined studio
• Natural light filled open plan living, dining/kitchen area
• Established lawns, gardens and paved areas
• Easy walk to the centre of Denmark, parks & inlet
• Wonderful lock and leave property
Move straight in and start enjoying the convenience to all of Denmark's wonders. Simple and compact with a large heart and touch of cleverness sprinkled throughout. A very easy home and location to fall in love with.
For further details and to arrange your private viewing, call Lee Brampton on 0400 337 315.