Type : Land
Land Size : 763 sqm
Water Rates : $1034
Council Rates : $1191
The Perfect Block ...
This one has everything going for it!
A completely clear, level, fenced block in a quiet road with advantageous Northerly rear aspect. Easy walking and riding distance to the beach - flat and level all the way. Only 2km to the beach at the Griffiths Street access path, even closer to the Albany Golf Club and only a short drive to either Emu Point or Middleton Beach.
With the current range of government incentives on offer, now is the time to get serious about building your dream home. Surrounded by quality properties, you can be confident this is a good, long term investment. You will look long and hard to find a more straight forward proposition than this lot.
• 763sqm lot with 20.71m frontage
• Regular shape, flat, clear and fenced
• Quiet street in convenient location
• Rear of block faces North West - ideal for sunny indoor and outdoor living
• Close proximity to beach, parks, shops and schools
• Government building bonuses on offer
Don't hesitate - 9 Ardross Crescent, Collingwood Park is definitely worthy of your consideration. Once it's gone - it's gone! Contact Kevin Marshall on 0408 936 380 or email@example.com